Interns are welcome at the German-Israeli Chamber of Industry and Commerce. Inquire here about placement opportunities and the requirements for an application.
The Israeli-German Chamber of Industry & Commerce offers internships to students or recent graduates, preferably with economic background.
- Very good knowledge of the German language, good English skills
- Hebrew is helpful, but not indispensable
- Interest in Israel and its culture
- Handling of companies' inquiries
- Market, data and information research
- Support with all tasks related to the daily business
The ideal duration of an internship is 3 to 6 months. Internships are not remunerated. If you are interested, please send us your CV and cover letter in German to info(at)ahkisrael.co.il.
Are you studying in Germany and would like to learn about internship opportunities in the high-tech sector? Check out the New Kibbutz Internship Program.