Personnel Recruitment Services and Internships
Are you searching for qualified, multilingual personnel in Israel? Or are you qualified, a german speaker and want to offer your language and professional skills to the companies that operate in Israel?
We provide you with an optimal job market and facilitate the labor matching process. The Israeli-German Chamber of Industry & Commerce is at the interface of the Israeli economic and labor market - Finding "the perfect match" in Israel is very efficient with the support of the Chamber.
Offers for Companies
For the personnel recruitment services, we follow a carefully planned selection process.
- Creating job advertisements, translations
- Active sourcing for the most suitable candidates
- Publishing advertisements in newspapers and trade journals
- Prescreening and evaluation of incoming applications / search in our database jobXchange
- Preselection of suitable applicants, transmission of complete applications
- Organisation of interviews, provision of rooms for interviews; optional: assistance during the interview
Offers for Job Seekers
Do you want to work in Israel and do you already have a working permit, but lack the access to the Israeli labor market? Just send us your application documents. We will hand them to companies that contact us in order to find new employees.
If you are interested in finding a job in Germany and have the adequate permits, please find below a number of links that can help you on the way:
2. Federal Employment Agency
Here you will find the most important links on the topic of working and job-seeking - from the job exchange of the Federal Employment Agency, which offers those seeking work access to all the job openings which have been reported to it, and to the services of the Federal Ministry of the Interior, which answers all questions to do with immigration matters.
In the EURES portal, in addition to job market information, you will find a lot of information on the subject of living and working in Germany. You can also gain direct access to the EURES job database and look for jobs in Germany.
Offers for Interns
The Israeli-German Chamber of Industry & Commerce offers internships to students or recent graduates, preferably with economic background.
- Very good knowledge of the German language, good knowledge of the English language; knowledge of Hebrew helpful, but not indispensable
- Interest in Israel and its culture
- Handling of companies* inquiries
- Market, data and information research